"Maniac" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in
message news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

> But I think this whole approach is wrong and should not be supported.
> There are certain reasons behind separating server and client part and

Care to share these reasons or provide a link to reasons you support?
Unfortunately all this client-server separation is a marriage of
convenience, which is mostly created by network speed. Trust me: as network
speed grows, client-server separation will be less defined.

> wishing to break this barrier smells like a bad design to me. If Django
> will make such things easy then I can easily imagine people doing "select
> * from client where name like 'A%'" on a key press and complaining that
> this Django thing is slow...

There is no defense against stupidity. People may run Django using CGI
complaining about slow speed now. So what?

Thanks,

Eugene