On 8/22/06, James Bennett <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > * More flexible mapping including:
> >  - Mapping multiple objects to a table
> >  - Mapping multiple tables to an object
> >  - Mapping the results of an arbitrary query
> >  - Selectively overriding join conditions (including both to and from
> > an intermediate table)
>
> Could you give some examples of these? Some of it I think is doable
> with Django, but I'd need to sit down and think about it a bit.

http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/adv_datamapping.myt

I'm not entirely sure that the extra method covers everything but it'd
work just fine for my use case. I'm also not sure that the building up
of queries is the same as a unit of work
(http://www.sqlalchemy.org/docs/unitofwork.myt) but I don't know
enough about the frameworks to say for sure.

The rest of the responses are either under discussion or close enough
that they'd work.