Dan Watson wrote:
> Actually that was one of my favorite pieces. I think it captures what's
> going on in a very intuitive way: try to create/update, if that fails,
> redisplay with errors.

I think the piece on which I agree with JP is that a _form_ serving as
an exception is counter-intuitive. I would prefer an exception to be an
error dict that is then used to display them.

Consider a form working over Ajax. In most cases you don't want to
redisplay the whole form with errors but give out just errors serialized
as JSON or XML.