Tipan,
  I think you're getting the error because there is nothing defined in
your urls.py for the path /mysite/.  Try going to
http://localhost/mysite/polls/ and I'm thinking you'll see what you
expected.

If you wanted something to work at http://localhost/mysite/  you'd
have to define a line in your urls.py  like this:

(r'^$', 'myprject.myapp.views.myview'),

Let me know if I'm off base!

Clint

--
Clint Ecker | STONE WARD
440 N. Wells, Suite 750, Chicago, IL 60610