On Apr 9, 9:02 am, "Gulopine" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So, my first question is whether this could be designed to work
> > without respect to models. For example, there are a lot of cases where
> > views might refer to the same data, but not the same models. It would
> > seem cleaner if there were a separation (and would avoid complications
> > with inner classes vs. overridden fields). In my particular case, it
> > would be cleaner to simply have a new class (or classes if it is
> > easier to manage) that contains ALL the "constant" data.

This does sound useful, and I agree with the above -- the most
immediate use cases for my personal projects have little to do with
models and more to do with templates. For example, the number of
entries to display from my blog feed on my home page. It would be nice
to use this project to not have to restart the site just to change
that...