You wrote 6 ??????? 2007 ?., 16:38:25:

> On 8/6/07, Alex Nikolaenkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> BTW, Can we attach configurable plug-ins to the built-in webserver?
>> (* I'm interested in possibility. Can code "case insensitive urls
>> plug-in" by myself. *)

> You're looking for "middleware":
> http://www.djangoproject.com/documentation/middleware/ or
> http://www.djangobook.com/en/beta/chapter16/.

> Jacob

Thank you very much. I haven't read the whole djangobook yet.
I've got: here is not the right place to ask such questions.
But they do arise in my head while typing. Just skip if they bother.
I WILL answer them by myself. Still very green in python, but will
learn rapidly. You'll see.

I promise: no questions till I read the whole djangobook. I'll
write'em down and try to answer by myself & google after reading. If
no answer is found, I'll post them here.

~ Alex                             mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]