As far as I know Jython has enough features to start testing Django.
People are already testing Pylons, but I don't know how far they went.
There are some things, which are not supported in Jython but used in
Django --- like non-string keys. Barring unforeseen bugs, it should be
possible to accommodate Django for slightly different run-time. I wanted
to do it since this April, but didn't have a chance yet. If you need a
hand --- let me know, and I'll try to pitch in. And please keep us
posted on your research.

Thanks,

Eugene