On 8/31/07, Jacob Kaplan-Moss <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I'm *way* to busy to work on this myself, but I wanted to chime in and
> give a big, fat +1 -- Django on Jython would be a *big* win for people
> looking to use Django in Enterprisy situations.

My thoughts exactly. It's something I'll definitely include if I ever
get around to writing the Entrerprise Django book I have rattling
around in my head.

> If there are bits of Django that need to be fixed for Jython support,
> please file tickets with "jython" in the keywords field; I'll keep an
> eye on that tag and try to fast-track them into trunk.

There are a few I've already run into, whose fixes don't affect the
CPython execution at all. Leo's much further than me already, so I'm
sure he has a bit more that will need to go in. I'm not sure if
there's a way to streamline it given that he's already made the
changes in his repository. We'll figure it out though, and you'll
certainly see some tickets come in.

-Gul