Evenin' all.

Could we not just make the warning at the top of each docs page a
little bit more obnoxious? Currently we have the following at the top
of each docs page:

"""
These examples are from Django's SVN release, which can be
significantly different than previous releases. Get old examples here:
0.96, 0.95.
"""

The current wording suggests that the <0.96 are old and out of date,
and they ARE, but no-one's going to want to use the old versions,
unless they have to. We now have an admonition in tutorial1 (thanks
Adrian), which should kill a lot of these, but I think we can help
this if we re-word the note slightly. I suggest something like:

"""
Warning: These examples are from Django's SVN release (the development
version), which can be significantly different to previous releases.
Please use the appropriate docs version for your django installation.
If you have downloaded the 0.96-release of Django, use <these docs>.
"""

-Simon G.