Matt McClanahan a écrit :

> Between max_length and the earlier version of the same confusion
> (__str__ to __unicode__), I wonder if it's time to make the default /
> documentation/ refer to the latest release, rather than trunk.

+1

For newcomers, I think it would be a wise decision. We are use to read
the documentation for the current stable version. It's the first time I
see a documentation for a svn version.

Even if a block announce at the beginning of the page that documentation
covers the svn version, I'm not so sure users really read it or take it
into account. Maybe the first time but then he/she only wants to get the
informaiton he/she searches for.

I think that :
- stable documentation should be available directly in
djangoproject.com/documentation
- svn documentation should be available in a different path (like
djangoproject.com/documentation/svn)

My 2 cents of django newbie,
Nicolas