On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 11:03 -0800, David Cramer wrote:
> I just want to bring this up again, because Model Inheritance is a
> HUGE thing...
>
> I have not seen any final discussion on how it's going to work (http://
> code.djangoproject.com/wiki/ModelInheritance). Last I heard it was
> still up in the air. If there are features that are unsure of, I don't
> see how they can make a timely 1.0 release.

Then you haven't searched the archives closely enough. Since this is the
second time today this has come up, I'll post the summary of what's
going to happen in a couple of days, after I'm back in Australia and
recovered from the travel. It's been discussed ad infinitum with some
reasonable agreement in the past.

Malcolm