On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 9:57 PM, Collin Grady <col...@collingrady.com>wrote:

> Perhaps the default 500 view could just include a few simple things
> like MEDIA_URL on its own?
>
> Alternatively, one can make a custom 500 handler with whatever info
> they want, instead of using django's default :)
>
> --
> Collin Grady

I think Colin's second suggestion is best.  The second we start including
things like MEDIA_URL specifically we're just going to get tickets asking
for one thing and the next, until we're back here.  Better to just let
people write their own function and if they want to take the risk of
reraising an expceion they can do that.

Alex

say it." --Voltaire
"The people's good is the highest law."--Cicero