On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 8:19 AM, Tobias McNulty <tob...@caktusgroup.com> wrote:
> That thread's pretty old and doesn't really end on anything conclusive other
> than "work has started".  I do see that the patch was updated numerous times
> on the ticket [1] this month, but was there an associated review on the
> mailing list?  Searching the group for "staticfiles" [2] or "12323" [3]
> doesn't turn up much, but maybe I'm missing something.

It looks like most of the review and discussion took place on the
ticket tracker and on IRC. I'll take a mea culpa for that: I should
have brought things back here.

I'd like to try again to actually move this forward: does anyone have
an alternate proposal? I'm hearing a bit of complaining, but no
alternate proposals.

Jacob