Given the title, I would feel bad for the sysadmin if there was hundreds of
setting files with just the site id within ;)

As for the urlconf, it's already possible. core/urlresolvers have a set/get
urlconf that is set for the thread by the BaseHandler.

Don't get me wrong, I started some work in order to have each site with its own
settings.
However, this seems to differ from what was done in ticket 15089.

This only things that troubles me is that one shouldn't be able to set
INSTALLED_APPS per site because I can't see how syncdb would perform with new
apps.

Xavier.