Hi Luke,

On 03/28/2011 12:38 PM, Luke Plant wrote:
> Overall, I think the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, that we have
> to make the move sometime, and now is about the right time, or perhaps
> slightly late.

100% agreed, for all the reasons you outlined. We've been using the
HTML5 doctype exclusively for a year and a half already, with no issues,
and quite a lot of benefits (i.e. Firefox 4 and latest Chrome will now
do client-side validation of things like input type="email").

It's quite clear by now that HTML5 is the future, we may as well get on
board sooner rather than later.

Carl