I think for the moment, the easy fix for anonymous forms it either to
put them on a different page or
to load them with ajax.

This way the forms and thus the tokens gets generated only when
needed.

If caching and performances are a big concern, I think those
alternative are win/win solutions.

You solve your problem and remove load.

My 2¢