Hi,

On Sunday, March 10, 2013 6:33:08 PM UTC+1, Petite Abeille wrote:

> > I'm only dealing with Oracle to fix failures in Django's test suite or
> ensure that new features are supported under Oracle. Clearly I'm not smart
> or knowledgeable enough to take advantage of its docs.
> If you can formulate the issues in terms of SQL, then perhaps someone
> could try to help sort it out.

It's not always just SQL and even then, before formulating them in SQL it's
easier to just ask the Oracle users to take a look at the failing issues
and provide help thereā€¦ Eg: https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/20014 is
a perfect example where someone with Oracle knowledge can chime in, but
everyone else has probably hours in front of him to figure out how the
query should look like (and once he has the query the issue is solved ;)).

Regards,
Florian