On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 12:12 PM, Andrew Godwin <and...@aeracode.org> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> It's great to see all the GSOC proposals on the list and the feedback being
> useful, but I feel I should remind you all that the deadline is this Friday,
> May 3rd, at 7pm UTC (so 11am if you're on the west coast of the US, for
> example).
>
> Melange, the GSOC software, can be a little hard to understand sometimes so
> please try and get an inital copy of your application in with plenty of time
> to spare - you can always save new versions right up to the deadline.

Hi Andrew,
I wish to be a part of GSoC, and i have a plan to improve some
features of forms of the Django, like adding different formats such as
tables with different layouts. Also some improvements in the default
form settings in the Django, like adding the features of dynamic form
to add rows and columns in the forms.

Satinderpal Singh
http://devplace.in/~satinder/wordpress/
http://satindergoraya.blogspot.in/