> So, unless someone has a better idea, or Ian objects, I'm going to link to
> his fork <https://github.com/clelland/MySQL-for-Python-3>.

I don't object at all -- as long as the code it still passing tests, that
is :) It was originally developed as a proof of concept when python 3
support was bring added for Django 1.5, and I haven't touched the code
since that was released.

I'll take a look and see if any work is going to be required to bring it in
line with 1.6.

Ian

--
Regards,