Can I ask as a favour to future works that you record all the performance
tuning approaches you use?

Many of these will be obvious to seasoned Python programmers, but some of
them won't be, and it would be nice to have a catalogue of "things to look
out for" to apply to critical paths in Django.

--
Curtis

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CAG_XiSAnunv9t4GkJC7jha3Qy773eVDSL%2B9TACRAjqXDdyLuCg%40mail.gmail.com.