On Wednesday, December 17, 2014 8:39:21 AM UTC-5, Daniele Procida wrote:

> We'd hate you to be "that guy" too. However, so far you are "that guy",
> since merely announcing that you have identified numerous accessibility
> issues is useless.

Ok.  Tell the designer to google "chrome accessibility tester
extension" and install the first match.

It will then flag the places where the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines
are not being followed; http://www.w3.org/TR/WCAG/#visual-audio-contrast

The repository is <https://github.com/django/djangoproject.com
> <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fdjango%2Fdjangoproject.com&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AFQjCNFPoDarWtFst5XRPFOhgnZrcs6Avw>>.
>
> It's all open. If you're able to suggest or make improvements, you know
> what to do if you want to stop being "that guy".

I'm not a designer.  I can't make good suggestions on how to improve
things, since I would most definitely make it worse.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/279b3513-5c92-4ec6-a878-932e6be58f79%40googlegroups.com.