Hi,

I agree with Tino in most points.
Thanks to the volunteers who did this and I really love the fact,
that I can finally browse the docs on a mobile device. Great!

But there certainly is a loss of both originality and the readability.
Both of these things are no blockers and don't make the new design
really bad, but both are things worth improving.

For originality, bringing back some of the old colors could help. They
suited Django very well and looked less like a million other pages out
there. I can't really help here, as I am no talented designer.

For readability, I like Tino's suggestion as well as the tickets [1]
and [2]. I think with minor improvements like a modified line height,
more bold headlines and more contrast in boxes and code, this
documentation could be both as modern as the new design and as readable
as the old one :)

Am Wed, 17 Dec 2014 12:58:37 +0100
schrieb Tino de Bruijn <tin...@gmail.com>:
> Does anybody agree on that and should I create a pull request?

Absolutely, sounds good!

Cheers,
Raphael

[1] https://github.com/django/djangoproject.com/issues/216