Status of release blockers:

#24320 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24320> Unable to serialize
UUIDField when running dumpdata with JSON format
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24320>
one else takes a look first.

#24289 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24289> Is usage of
many_to_one and one_to_many terms confusing for relation flags?
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24289>
the direction to take here.

#24225 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24225> KeyError when
migrating in 1.8a1/master@728b6fd (does not occur in 1.7.3)
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24225>
#24264 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24264> foreign key constraint
error migrating integer pk to CharField
<https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24264>
and should be ready for commit soon.

#24282 <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24282> Cannot Modify Foreign
Keys Within Data Migrations <https://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/24282>
investigate tomorrow if no one else does).

Here is the filter for 1.8 release blockers as well as issues tagged 1.8
beta or 1.8 and thus are on my radar to make a decision on in the next
couple days:
https://code.djangoproject.com/query?status=assigned&status=new&version=1.8alpha1&severity=Release+blocker&or&keywords=~1.8-beta&status=assigned&status=new&or&keywords=~1.8&status=assigned&status=new&col=id&col=summary&col=status&col=owner&col=type&col=component&col=changetime&desc=1&order=changetime

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/5392c62c-a013-4561-9ac9-9eb3d611437e%40googlegroups.com.