That's a great idea!

Like all Internet polls the results may be biased by the population who
answers. We may not get answers from the least active parts of the community.
However it would give us /some/ data instead of opinions.

I'm happy to contribute to defining the questions.

--
Aymeric.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/299B31C8-ED56-4FC0-BDDD-25577FEE2178%40polytechnique.org.