Hi,

Mark, I tend to do the same. Your proposed split of that question makes
sense to me.

Maybe a bit onto the details, but the last question about leaving an email
adres ("If you'd like to enter your name and email address so we can
follow-up if we have any questions about your responses. Please enter that
information below.") is a little oddly constructed...

Tino

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CANQFsQB5tP1SObYmLatqw_-EkhU-mezH6JaCGmAeMazLpDUnfQ%40mail.gmail.com.