Hi,

"How often would you like to see new major version of Django released?"
currently lists three options, which are close to one another. I would like
to have: 12 months, as well as an open option. Is it an idea to add those?
Detailed release schedules are not necessary, in my opinion.

"I follow Django development through:"
I would like to add "Newsletter" as an option. Lincoln Loop has a really
nice newsletter I can recommend.

Best regards,

Wim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/f4a58426-bdf8-47b4-9077-befc243c828b%40googlegroups.com.