Thanks Carl --

Here is a good example:

I wanted to read-up on the Form class.  First thing I did was go here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/search/?q=Form

yadda, yadda, yadda, recipe, recipe, ....  where is the simple list of
attributes contained in this class?

So I go here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/ref/forms/

This page is the Joy of Cooking with Django, I figure I am in the wrong
place so follow a link to here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/topics/forms/

No, this isn't what I am looking for, this is the intro; so I open a text
editor and the forms.py module.  And I skim through the code and
documentation.  Largely, I feel like the functions are addressing me
because there are many, many sentence fragments composed of predicate
portions of sentences in violation of PEP 0008.  It would be easy to pick
out at least one run-on sentence as well.  Then I get to the bottom of this
document in my text editor, and I find the Form class.  There is some
mumbo-jumbo there that attempts to provide clarity by providing cute.  And
I wonder WTF are these parameters?  So I scroll back to the top of this
page in my text editor, and things become somewhat apparent.  But
what-the-heck is this 'six' we import from django.util?  So I go here:

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.9/search/?q=django.utils&release=1.9&page=1

Here I reach a dead end.  I could go farther, but this is all a
side-track.  This isn't even relevant to what I am working on.  And it is
entirely possible 'six' is something I should just know about and don't.

So is anyone convinced yet?  Like you said, Carl, I need to persuade at
least one person.  So if there is anyone else in the community who was
drawn to django because of its journalistic roots, like me, or who has
degrees in both journalism and computer science, like me, or who just
fancies his/her self as a wordsmith and has an affinity for python, like
me, please feel free to join in this conversation.

Otherwise, everyone can just go on thinking I am just grousing over nothing
important.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/6e2c945f-524d-4504-802f-3df009c8244b%40googlegroups.com.