Hi Doug,

I get lost regularly in Django's docs as well, so you are not alone there.

I think it is a good proposal to add:
 "find what you were looking for" or "was this page helpful" or "rate this
page on its organization, clarity, brevity, etc." data on every single
existing page of the documentation.

I think it is a good thing to accumulate data. And if some page turns out
to be really bad or not helping, we have a choice to act on it.

For me, that would be a good ticket which I would definitely accept,
because the scope is small and clear and it is something we agree on. The
best way to proceed in my opinion is to create an new ticket, to keep it
clear. Do you want to create this ticket?

I have some other ideas on how to improve the documentation and layout as
well, but that is for another time.

Bye, Wim

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/39421256-8911-4fc7-800d-93d29a091d92%40googlegroups.com.