On Wed, Dec 28, 2016 at 2:41 PM, Claude Paroz <cla...@2xlibre.net> wrote:

> Any idea why my message in this thread was deleted?

No idea. It was held in moderation as "possible spam" for reason only
Google Groups knows. When GG does this, it does not send moderators a note
about it until 3 or 4 days later. This one I happened to see when I went to
moderate a post from a first-time poster, and I sent both through. It came
through in email. No idea why in the group it shows up as "deleted". Maybe
it will re-appear in the group eventually...

Karen

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/CACS9raeLU%2BtPGTx4ZQWmf0XhS7b-%2BK7b%3DykXGQsn8GvLjfDRsw%40mail.gmail.com.
              • ... 'Tom Evans' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... Tim Graham
              • ... Tim Graham
              • ... James Bennett
              • ... Daniel Moisset