well my bad, tbh i wasn't shouting, just that caps was mistakenly on. If
ever I was shouting then I would be using some words which wouldn't be
appealing, :thinking: is bruh noo.. a slang or just an expression came out
of shock!!!!! , i believe anyways `bruh no` is not a slang, *anyways nvm*
On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 4:15:11 PM UTC+5:30 Adam Johnson wrote:

> Please don't use shouty capitals or angry slang like "Bruh no" on this
> mailing list. This mailing list is for calm professional discussion.
>
> On Sat, 9 Oct 2021 at 11:35, Dhruva Shaw <dhruv...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> SINCE THE NO OF SELECT BOXES THAT I HAVE GENERATE COMES DIRECTLY FROM THE
>> DATABSE, THUS RANGE FUNCTION IS NEEDED!
>>
>> On Saturday, October 9, 2021 at 2:40:29 PM UTC+5:30 f.apo...@gmail.com
>> wrote:

>>> Why was "|range" added there? You are not using {{ j }} there at all but
>>> {{ forloop.counter }}. There doesn't seem to be any reason to use "|range"
>>> there.
>>>
>> --

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/3e733a40-b9a0-4bc7-ba87-943bc5aee635n%40googlegroups.com
>>
>> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/3e733a40-b9a0-4bc7-ba87-943bc5aee635n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>
>> .

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/django-developers/c06c5991-7e5a-46b9-81b8-c358676d80dbn%40googlegroups.com.
  • Why... Dhruva Shaw
    • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
      • ... Dhruva Shaw
      • ... Dhruva Shaw
        • ... Florian Apolloner
          • ... Dhruva Shaw
          • ... Dhruva Shaw
            • ... 'Adam Johnson' via Django developers (Contributions to Django itself)
              • ... Benny
                • ... Dhruva Shaw
              • ... Dhruva Shaw