>And I want
>to know is there a pure python way to do that? I know python provides
>a pygettext tools, why not use it but xgettext?

Uh - there is no standard pygettext tool - there might be something by
that name that can be additionally installed, but the standard python
stuff doesn't include a tool like that. And it won't help anyway,
because the scripts need more tools from the gettext stuff (msgfmt and
msguniq).

>Or can someone give me a valid software link?

There are links on the l10n page in the wiki where to get gettext
utilities for Windows. Otherwise it might be easier to ask on the
django-i18n list, there are other windows users there which might be
able to help.

http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/Localization

bye, Georg