On 1/10/06, Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Which version of MS SQL do you initially want to target Adrian? I can
> probably get some basic testing done here to clear the majority of the
> issues.

Thanks for the offer! Knowing next to nothing about MS SQL, I don't
have any specific version in mind. We should support whatever people
need, as long as it's not next-to-impossible to maintain differences
between versions.

I wasn't aware of the need for the "@" thing in queries; the place to
insert that would be django/core/db/backends/ado_mssql.py.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org