On 1/10/06, Kenneth Gonsalves <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > The majority of users are on SQL Server 2000. A significant
> > minority are on 7. A tiny minority still use 6.5. And in a
> > year, a significant minority will be using 2005.
>
> and which is opensource? and if it is not, why waste our time?

Hey Kenneth,

Making Django available to SQL Server users is hardly a waste of time
-- it's a win for the framework. Similarly, we've got an Oracle driver
in the works.

If you're not a fan of closed-source databases, continue to use
open-source databases for your own projects. :)

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org