On 1/10/06, Hale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >From the errors you'd think I was spelling something wrong in my
> settings.py - but it wouldn't work from the dev server would it?  I was
> thinking permissions -  so I chmod/chgrp/chown'd so much I don't even
> remember what it was before :-) I started mucking around.  I've been
> doing everything as root which I would think is the thing to do.  But I
> now have read/write permissions on all my project set for anyone.  I
> even added my /var/www/html dir to my python path and moved the project
> over there and chown it to apache.  It has always worked from the
> dev-server but never apache2/mod_python3.  It this possibly a version
> thing?

It's possible that mod_python is using a different version of Python
than the django-admin dev server. Do you have two versions of Python
on this box?

Another thing to check is that you're able to do the following import statement:

    from pysqlite2 import dbapi2

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org