On 1/10/06, Colleen Owens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  Thanks for the reply, Adrian. I want to be able to change the field order
> and which fields are displayed while I'm editing something inline. Changing
> the field order and which fields are displayed for the Choice model using
> the "fields" option only seems to affect the display for editing the Choices
> directly. Or am I misunderstanding what you meant?

Hey Colleen,

Sorry for not being specific enough -- change the order of the fields
on the Choice model itself. For example, old model:

    class Choice:
        choice = meta.CharField(maxlength=30)
        votes = meta.IntegerField()

New model (with reordered fields):

    class Choice:
        votes = meta.IntegerField()
        choice = meta.CharField(maxlength=30)

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com | chicagocrime.org