I guess the title says it all - I want to use authentication methods
that I'm used to from my Zope applications. This is mainly MySQL
authentication, using a table consisting of; username, password, roles
and domain. The authentication database is external and used by many
other applications. However, I very much want to use additional
authentication methods such as Shibboleth and LDAP (particularly
Shibboleth).

Should I use the login_required decorator from
django.views.decorators.auth to do this? and if so, has anyone else
done this - and have some code they can contribute? ;)

Cheers,
Tone