I have a development site where I can update myproject.urls.py and the
changes are acted upon immediately by my server. I just cloned this
site onto another computer and everything seems to be in order except
that on this new system, changes to urls.py are entirely ignored.
Nothing I do seems to be able to convince the system that I have
changed the urls.py file.

Both systems are running with Apache2 and mod_python on Linux.

Things I have tried:

Adding NO_CACHE = True to settings.py.

touch myproject/urls.py

checked the permissions of myproject/urls.py

Even removing myproject/urls.py makes no difference in the operation of
the clone system.

I am using 0.91 for this project.

What else should I be looking at?