I study django with magic-removal svn,because the magic in 0.91 is so ugly, and i'm developing a real-world application, and so far i don't meet any serious problem.
I think magic-removal is stable enough to release. and i think everyone should turn to 0.92(pre-magic-removal).

On 4/13/06, Adrian Holovaty <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On 4/13/06, David S. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am finishing up a project built on 0.91 and I am wondering about the various
> patches that have been made to trunk in the meantime.  Since magic-removal will
> be too backwards-incompatible to use in this project, should I be applying
> important patches (like http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/1442), expect a
> 0.91.1, or grab  the last pre-magic-removal version from svn when that exists?

Depending on demand, we may release a final pre-magic-removal release
of Django -- maybe 0.91.1 or something. Or maybe it'll be 0.92 and
magic-removal will be 0.95, to signify it's a big leap. Thoughts?

For your immediate concern, I'd urge you to use Django's trunk.

Adrian

--
Adrian Holovaty
holovaty.com | djangoproject.com