Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <ashemedai <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 4/14/06, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon <at> thenilgiris.com> wrote:
> > next release *must* be magic removal - no point doing any interim
> Better to bite the bullet and get this over with.

I was thinking simultaneous release.  Really just for the sake of a label for
the pre-magic removal stuff.  This is not about "biting the bullet" or any of
that.  I am talking about projects that are complete and for which it would be
mighty convenient to have the last and best code to run on.  When it comes time
for rev 2, we'll be happy to move to 1.x or whatever Django is at.

Of course, it can always be fetched from SVN, it just feels better to have a
nice EGG for your disaster recovery stack.