On Fri, 14 Apr 2006 22:15:31 +1200
Michael <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://dshop.mine.nu/shop
>
> working now to setup trac
>

> > Michael

I just put up what I've coded so far on
http://jeremy.pitterpatprints.com/

I just created that subdomain, so it's not in the DNS for work yet, but
it is from home.  I don't have a shopping cart built in there yet.
Another question is whether to allow products from multiple stores to
populate the same shopping cart instance.  I'd think not.

Anyway, this site is butt-ugly.  Nothing like the one Michael has put
up, but I hope it gets across some of my intentions.

- jmj