> I want to use Model Inheritance, so I read this article
> http://code.djangoproject.com/wiki/ModelInheritance
> but it seems that it's only a proposal and has not been implemented,
> right?
> Does it mean that I can't use it at this time? What should I do?  TIA.

Yeah, it hasn't been implemented yet. I'd be (pleasantly) surprised to
see it finished before the end of the summer. Your best bet is to use
ForeignKey and/or OneToOneField. It's probably not exactly what you
want, but it should work. Note that the semantics of OneToOneField are
going to change by the time inheritence is implemented, so you may
want to use ForeignKey instead.

Joseph