I'm having two issues within the same app.

First, maybe I just got a bad batch of crack, but I could've sworn
things were working differently the other day.  I have one model class
(Podcast) that has a one to one relationship with another (Post).  I
could've sworn that the other day, when I went to add a Podcast, I
could select from a drop-down list in the Admin interface which Post to
associate this Podcast with.  Now, it has an ID field that I have to
manually fill in the ID of the Post I want to associate it with.  Now,
I did recently re-install Ubuntu on my laptop and may have gotten a
different version of MySQL (or MySQL clients or what-not).  But the
Django version should be the same and I should be running the same
Python version.

Second, when I upload a file (a 10+MB mp3) on my local machine, it
takes quite a while and pegs the CPU.  Is this expected and is this
going to be the behavior when I put it in production under fastcgi?

Thanks for any tips/advice.

- jmj