Hmm, I haven't changed domains. I simply took my previous setup on
Fedora Core 5 with apache+mod_python and put it on Ubuntu Dapper with
apache+mod_python.

I've heard that the problem might be related to md5 hashing (someone
just recently posted it here in the groups with the same error
message). I looked at the django code and that where that error message
is thrown and it seemed to confirm that, but I don't know why this
happens.

Could there be a bug with mod_python? I simply don't know, but would
appreciate someone more experienced looking into it.