BTW, I really hope you literally have not said:

  WSGIScriptAlias / "<PATH TO YOUR DJANGO PROJECT>/apache/
dj_survey.wsgi"

When you do post the Apache configuration snippet, make sure you don't
go editing it to change details. The exact information is needed else
it makes it harder to debug what you have done wrong as have to assume
hidden information.

Graham