Hi

On Jun 19, 2010, at 20:20, Graham Dumpleton <graham.dumple...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Jun 20, 1:08 pm, lzantal <lzan...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

If you add your project due to the sys.path then don't add the project
name to  os.environ['DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE'] = 'ash.settings'
just add settings.

Which can cause other problems if you have used site name as package
prefix in module imports or urls.py.

I agree!! I was just trying to give him a quick fix. Although it is difficult without seeing his actual conf files.

lzantal

The only safe way that covers everything is to actually add both
parent directory and site directory to sys.path. Even that though
doesn't set up process environment for WSGIHandler same as Django
development server does for application

As referenced before, read:

 http://blog.dscpl.com.au/2010/03/improved-wsgi-script-for-use-with.html

This explains lots of issues related to this.

Graham

hope it helps

lzantal

On Jun 19, 2010, at 19:48, commonzenpython <commonzenpyt...@gmail.com>