I followed a installation instruction and got
Apache/2.2.15 (Win32) SVN/1.6.12 mod_wsgi/3.3 Python/2.7 PHP/5.2.5 DAV/2
installed OK. Meaning that
I inserted the following lines to my httpd.conf:

LoadModule wsgi_module modules/mod_wsgi.so
WSGIScriptAlias /wsgi "F:/Apache/appwsgi/wsgi_handler.py"

#test the above by http://localhost/wsgi

<Directory "F:/Apache/appwsgi">
AllowOverride None
Options None
Order deny,allow
Allow from all
</Directory>

===
With the wsgi_handler.py content:

def application(environ, start_response):
status = '200 OK'
output = 'Hello World!'
 response_headers = [('Content-type', 'text/plain'),('Content-Length',
str(len(output)))]
start_response(status,response_headers)
 return [output]

===
Then enter the url   http://localhost/wsgi   in the browser to get

Hello World!

===

So my wod_wsgi worked fine. But why python is so special compare with perl?

With perl (I'm not saying it's nicer), I need only specify the script
alis to cgi-bin dir and then I can run many perl scripts installed in
cgi-bin. But with python and mod_wsgi, My WSGIScriptAlias only points
to a single python script?

Sorry I'm just so new to this.  There must be something  I don't know but cool