Hi,

Not sure what you mean by a "normal user". If you want them to access
the admin, make them staff. You can still control their ability to
create/update/delete data through permissions.

If you want them to be able to edit data but not necessarily access
admin, maybe look into making a view that renders a modelform, and use
the @login_required decorator.

There might be more elegant solutions... I'm a noob too, TBH.

John