So, I am making headway. Thanks to the gentlemen who nudged me onto the
right path.

Quick word to Bruno Desthuilliers: while I appreciate that you have greater
experience and might find others' endeavours ridiculous, you could be more
helpful and respectful in your tone. Do you see a difference between your
response and that of Tom Evans, for example? There is a civilised way to
disagree.

This was not the first time that you and I have had something of a spat
regarding your demeanour on this mailing list. The last time, you attacked a
total novice to Django with the same air of wanton condescension -and worse,
you condescended to Kaste (an experienced Django user) who was trying to
come to the aid of said newbie.

This is a place where people  'fraternise', and mostly the goal of it all is
to enlighten those that need to be enlightened. There is *absolutely* no
reason to be uncouth about it. You were also once devoid of comprehension,
and you gradually attained it, in no small part thanks to others' patience
and advice.

Regards,
Lloyd

--