On 11/26/2010 9:58 AM, Sithembewena Lloyd Dube wrote:
> Thanks for breaking this down, Tom. I'll play around with it and see if
> I'm grasping this.

For the record, while it might have seemed to you that Bruno was being
"snooty", in fact he was probably (I have no direct evidence) simply
crediting you with more knowledge than you actually had.

Misunderstandings can be frustrating, and we all give in to the
frustration sometimes.

regards
 Steve
--