So... that's a no, then?

I mean, about the question I asked.  You know, the "is there an IDE +
FTP program" question?

Although, to assuage everyone's concerns:
    - I do have a development site that I use to test any significant
changes before I put them on the live site.
      The point that I was trying to make was that I *like* being
about to upload the changes (which I've already
      tested on the development site) as I'm going along, from within
the same program that I'm coding in.  Also,
      I like having several files all open at once in Dreamweaver,
each in a separate tab.  And, if I want to check
      out a different file, the folder tree is right there so I can
open up whatever I want without having to switch
      programs.
    - The "live" site is pretty much my personal playground, so if I
accidentally break something for a few minutes
      it doesn't really matter.
    - I *do* do a very simple kind of version control, where I save a
numbered copy of the major site files
      whenever I've made changes and I've got a stable, working site.
I've looked into Subversion and Git and,
      believe me, they would be way overkill for my little projects.
    - I exercise regularly and eat all my vegetables.
    - I would rather poke my eyes out than use vim.

:-) Karen